About Me

I'm turning 16 getting my L's Soon "WOOT WOOT" I have the most wonderfullest friends.

ME

ME
this is me!!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

FUN FUN FUN

Hey guys, i had so much fun today mainly because i got a hug from Tara. and all the girls were being so friendly i love it because i kinda used to feel unwelcome but today i though i had so many friends...... TONYA your fired GOSH!!! cheap Lawyers anyway i had so much fun today it was so scarey being up there being yelled at well being asked questions....... Im happy i didnt get nicole she scares me no affence and anyway the buus ride was so much fun (but what happends on the bus stays on the bus) sorry KRIS SHHHHH.........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey there ... wtf u'r blogging aroud here ? /:)

Jodi+Emily+Hayley=best friends said...

hey my other girl are you shitty at me?Thats a really nice photo of u there. are u coming down town?

x.X.x 100% princess x.X.x said...

heey heey honey..
i read ur bloggy.. how cute.. i dnt hate u nd neva did!! k just sum times sum peeps get on other peeps nerves!! lol
today was good aye.. i had sum fun too.. oh nd sumtimes i feel left out aswell.. but today was really good again! nywayzz honey hit one bak! <3 <3
xOx xOx xOx

WiLd_At _HeArT said...

I know where your coming from with the unwelcome thing... I kinda felt like that at the start of the day wen all you girls were all dressed up and it sukd but yeah it all got better as the day went on... FUN FUN FUN!!! Our secret!!!