About Me

I'm turning 16 getting my L's Soon "WOOT WOOT" I have the most wonderfullest friends.

ME

ME
this is me!!

Thursday, May 10, 2007

MY WEEK!!

Monday,,
Monday was the best day of the whole week because i didnt go to school in stead i stayed at jodis we did some jobs for her mum and then we tryed to make excuses to go down town and the winning excuse was "WE NEED WASHING DETERGENT" so we went down town and bought it as well as coffee and cream yummm and that night we had taccos.........

Tuesday,,
Today we cooked risotto and it was yummy (not) it was so gross and it wasnt even cooked and emily would not eat it cos shes weird..... Jeik Jeek started to really get on my nerves....

Wednesday
Boring i was so bored but me and jodi had a ball at sport trying to win against each other we did bolwling it was mad and karla wouldnt stop talking about ***** who he has a mayor crush on!!! it so cute

Thursday

it was good emily got into a fight with this african chikki and it was funny but scary we also got school photos and that was cool and me emily and jodi got a best friends photo it was kool...

Friday

I got my needle and i cryed heaps and heaps and emily and jodi holded my hand and all the nuse said was look forword till the next one which is in 4 weeks ahhhhhhhhhhh and i had a great day a tafe..

No comments: